1. It is important that you read these general provisions and definitions before proceeding with your order (the "Order") and confirm that you understand them. After all, clear contracts make good friends.
2. We are: Greg & Rich, s. r. o. with registered office: Dubcekova 2663/14, 915 01 Nove Mesto nad Vahom, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Trencin, file No.: 32980/R, Company ID number: 50 289 144, and we are the operator of the online store www.gregandrich.com that is, the Seller.
You are: a fan of an original silver design and beautiful things - a natural person or legal entity that will be registered in the electronic system of our Greg & Rich store and/or will send an electronic form with an order for the goods (the "Product") - that is, the Buyer (the Customer).
To smoothly process and deliver your order we will need the following information: your name, surname, address where to deliver the goods, phone number and email. If you are buying as a legal entity (as a company or trader) please enter also your business name, registration number, tax/VAT number and the billing address if it is different from the delivery address. Immediately after you have submitted your order, our system will automatically send a notice to your email address on the receipt of the order in the electronic system of the Greg & Rich store, however it is not yet a binding confirmation of your order. The purchase contract, on the basis of which the sale of the goods by the Seller to the Buyer is executed, is generated on the basis of a binding confirmation of the order in the system. At this point the Order (or a part of it) confirmed by us, the Greg & Rich company, by an email is considered binding for both parties and at the same time not only emotional but also a business relationship is established between us (the customer and the Greg & Rich, s.r.o. company).
For the record, we would like to mention that the rights and obligations of the parties under the contract shall be governed by the legal regulations on the purchase contract according to the provisions of section 588 et seq. in conjunction with the provisions of section 612 et seq. of Act No. 40/1964, the Civil Code and the Commercial Code and Act No. 250/2007 on Consumer Protection and Act No. 108/2000 on Consumer Protection in Doorstep Selling and Distance Selling are applied to them.
4. Purchase price of the goods and the options of payment for the goods The prices of our treasures (goods) in the Greg & Rich online store are given in EUR incl. VAT. As the Seller we reserve the right to change the prices – the rattles and earrings are completely made of precious metals with variable prices. You will see the final price of your order clearly before its binding confirmation by you in the form. The invoice enclosed to each shipment is a document on the sale of the goods and serves also as a delivery note.
You have the option to pay via PayPal, by a payment (or credit) card through a secure WebPay payment gateway or by a transfer to our bank account IBAN: SK72 7500 0000 0040 2315 8415 - mark the payment method in your order. We will dispatch your parcel as soon as the payment for your treasure (i.e. the ordered goods) is paid in full.
5. Product parameters
Each Greg & Rich product has its corresponding weight indicated - since each one of them is a hand-made original we reserve a minor deviation within the tolerance of +/-2%.
We know that you look forward to your piece of jewellery or silver rattle from Greg & Rich, that's why we strive to deliver your treasure in the shortest possible time after the receipt of the order. The dates of delivery (delivery times) shown with the products have an indicative character. Please note that in rare cases, the manufacturer of the goods ordered or other circumstances may require an extension of the delivery period. In the event that we are not able to deliver all the ordered goods in the agreed time, we will notify you as soon as possible about this situation, we will announce you the expected date of delivery of the ordered goods or we will propose a supply of replacement goods. When taking over the goods you will receive a document on the receipt of the goods, which is also a proof of the payment for the goods in case of a cash on delivery payment and at the same time of the order of the goods in writing. You will receive the tax document stating the purchase price and VAT by an e-mail at latest within 14 calendar days after the delivery of the goods.
7. Order cancellation
7.1 Cancellation of the order by the Buyer: You have the right to cancel the order without giving any reason at any time prior to its binding confirmation by the Seller.
7.2 Cancellation of the order by us
As a Seller we would like to reserve the right to cancel the order or its part in the following exceptional cases:
* in case if we cannot send you a binding confirmation of your cash on delivery order (incorrectly listed the phone number, e-mail)
* in the case that in the past you as a Buyer did not take over the goods or otherwise violated the terms and conditions
* goods are no longer produced or delivered or the price of silver, gold or rhodium significantly changed. In the event that this happens, we will immediately contact you to agree on next steps. If you have already paid a part or full amount of the purchase price, this amount will be transferred back to your account or sent to your address within 15 calendar days.
8. Buyer´s withdrawal from the purchase contract concluded electronically
In accordance with Act No. 108/2000 on Consumer Protection in Distance Selling you have the right to withdraw from the purchase contract within 14 working days of the receipt of the goods. Given that in the event of a withdrawal the contract is cancelled from the beginning, we as the Supplier will return or refund you (the Buyer) and also you to us (the Buyer to the Supplier) all mutually received performance. Returned goods must meet the following conditions:
- it must be in the original undamaged transport and sales package
- it must not be used or damaged in any way
- the consignment must be complete (including the package leaflet, bag, etc.)
- the consignment must be accompanied by the corresponding invoice for identification
If these conditions are met, we will send you the payment for the goods by a transfer to the account from which it was sent not later than 15 working days after the physical receipt of the goods. Since we are not able to provide a guarantee for any possible loss of the consignment on the way to us, please, send the goods by a registered mail and insured. However, we cannot accept and take over shipments of returned goods sent as cash on delivery.
9. Final provisions
These Terms and Conditions apply in wording published on the website of the online shop on the day of submitting the order by the Buyer who accepts them without reservation. As a Seller we reserve the right to a possible change or supplementing of these Terms and Conditions.
In the event it seems to you that your consumer rights have been violated you are entitled, under Act No. 391/2015 on Alternative Resolution of Consumer Disputes to apply to an alternative dispute resolution entity to resolve the dispute.
These Terms and Conditions shall come into force and effect from 01.02.2017.